If you like Europe, its history, its romantic side and its culture... then there are several countries with coasts like Spain, France, Italy or Portugal that should call you by name and out loud. Why? Because continental Europe offers sophistication, charm, comfort and, in some places, at a price you would expect to see in Latin America.
Life in Europe can be good for your soul, but also for your pocket. Is there a better combination? Probably not.
The added value of retiring abroad and escaping to Europe is really excellent. In fact, in the firm's more than 30 years of experience, we have never shouted "Yes" with such enthusiasm.
Your dollars can help you go a very long way today with beautiful visits and rich culture all over the country - hilltop towns, beach retreats, cosmopolitan cities. Real estate sales offer amazing deals. And even at very competitive prices, where the added value is genuine and the cost of living is good for your pocket. For example, a couple can live very well here for less than $36,000 a year.
But... why a change to the Old Continent can cause a turnaround for the better in your life? Here are 6 reasons why you should move to Europe today, before it's too late tomorrow.
- It is easy. Europe, almost in its entirety, is very secure and politically stable. There are no high crime rates or political insecurity. And it can be, therefore, a great way to leave behind what you may be experiencing right now. The motto of many Europeans: "Live and let live".
- The scenery, the architecture, the atmosphere. Everyone knows that culture is one of the main reasons to travel to Europe. There you can find from the most glamorous cities in the world to the most romantic landscapes, from the most ancient vineyards to the wildest beaches. From cities that are pure history like Rome, to Berlin, the champion of modernity. If you consider yourself a cosmopolitan person, the Old Continent is made for you.
- Cultural variety in just a couple of hours. Perhaps the best thing about the European continent is the cultural density it offers. For example, only a few hours by car allow you to travel from Madrid, in the center of Spain, to Portugal or France. Not to mention what you can do if you have some free time: enjoy the Oktoberfest in Germany, spend an afternoon exploring historical sites in Rome, visit the islands of Greece - you won't be bored with so much diversity at your fingertips! But be prepared to learn languages.
- The health care is of first quality. Most European countries have the best and most efficient healthcare systems in the world, even though the coronavirus crisis shows deficiencies that must be corrected. In general, doctors and physicians speak English, care is very affordable or free, and care is of the highest quality.
- Low property prices. Since the economic crisis of 2008, housing prices have not risen as much in Europe as elsewhere. For example: in Italy you can buy a historical house to renovate for only 1 euro, and there are places in France, Portugal and the Mediterranean coast of Spain where you will find incredible offers.
- Enjoy a better cost of living. Do you think Europe is expensive? Think about it. If you look beyond the tourist destinations, you can retire on a modest budget. For example: in many communities in Italy or France, a couple can live on as little as $2100-2400 a month, including rent and a health plan. In Portugal you can live well for only $2,000 a month. And in Spain, the cost of living can be even lower, as the rent for an apartment can be under $600 a month, which would allow you to invest the rest in living the good life in a beautiful coastal city for less than $2,000 a month.
Europe offers many more benefits, especially when you know the details and get first-hand information to be able to find special opportunities, the climate that best suits what you are looking for, the best cost of living and so on. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? Well, believe me, it's worth it.
But we understand that moving abroad can be a little intimidating for those who have never had the experience and that expensive mistakes can be made along the way. This is why we offer you our help so that you can have the confidence that your process, the one that will lead you to a better life in Europe, will be carried out without any problems.
Get a online consultation!
Book a 60-minute online consultation for your visa or residence permit requirements to invest in Spain and get practical advice on how to achieve success.
Book consultation now!